ingles

EXERCISES

GREETING PEOPLE
1. Llene los espacios en blanco con la palabra o palabras apropiadas.

Fred: Good _morning____, Mary.
Mary: __good____ morning, Fred. How __do____ you?
Fred: Very ____well____, thank _you______.
And ___you____ are _fine______?
Mary: Fine___thank_______.

Ahora continue practicando oralmente. Sustiuya “Good morning” por “Good afternoon” o “Good evening”.


2. Llene los espacios en blanco de las oraciones siguientes:

Tom: Hello. ___my___ name is __fred______ Adams.
Mary: _your_____, Tom. ___and___ Mary García.
Fred: Hi, I´m________ __________.
And _my name___ is Carmela Da Silva.
Carmela: ____________ to meet ________, Tom.


INTRODUCING PEOPLE

Tom: Bob,_______ is Mary.
Bob: ________ do you _____,Mary?
Mary: Glad to ______ you, Bob.
Bob: My last ________ is Lee.
________ you later, Mary.
Mary: It was ________ to _________ you, Bob.



SAYING - GOOD BYE

Llene los espacios en blanco con la palabra o palabras apropiadas.

Tom: See you _later____ Fred.
Fed: how__ long, Tom.
Mary: two horas_____, Bob.
Bob: See you _____morning_______ , Mary.
It _ere___ nice to _meet___ you.


SELF INTRODUCTION WITH BACKGROUND (Presentación Personal Con antecedentes)

Cuando alguien se presenta sin que otro lo introduzca, en una reunión oficial donde cada uno de los participantes se describe con todos sus antecedentes.

My name is carmen_____, I `m _ _______.
I am __eightten______ years old, (married, single, widows, separated, free unión)
I have _widows___, I don`t have (one two, three, four child, children), one son two dougthers.
I live in _union de vivienda _Neigborthhood, house number _______ Street, Telephone ________
My profession is ____studet_____.
I havn`t profession ____formulation____.
I study at (name of institution)School, High School, Institute, College or University, (course, carreer) _____________.
I work at ___________company as ____________.
My (husband, wife, boyfreind, girlfriend) name is ___victor arles______.
My parents name are _eusebia y arinson_________.
My favorite hobbies are (mis pasatiempos favoritos son:).
My favorite meal are __.chicken rice
My plans for future are ser una empresaria_________.
Thanks very much .

Escríbe las frases completas usando la forma correcta del verbo 'To be':
1. These bags we heavy.
2. I am an engineer. My wife is nurse.
3. This house is not very expensive.
4. My books were on the table.
5. How you a good teacher?.

Traduce las siguientes frases al inglés.
1. ¿Dónde estabas ayer a las 4?
where I was y esterday at 4
2. Estuve en la escuela hasta las 8
I was in school until las 8
3. ¿Hizo buen tiempo ayer?
made good time yesterday
4. Tengo hambre. ¿Puedo comer algo?
I´m hungry I eat something
5. Mis padres no son colombianos.
my parents are not from colombia

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores